dimecres, 21 de març del 2012

Anècdota anglès Ferran Lucas dia 21

Today we took the bus in order to go to Salzburg. At five to twelve the police stopped us and we used an hour to have lunch. I went to a restaurant with some friends and I ordered spaghetti. Then I asked for some chicken and french fries. The waiter get shocked and he told me if I was sure about it. Then I told him that in Spain is common to eat a first and then a second but in Austria they only eat one thing. So I eat some food that my friends didn't wanted. 
Ferran Lucas

3 comentaris:

  1. Hombre Ferri, tienes que pedir verdura que es más sana...

    ResponElimina
  2. Well... at least they didn't have to throw any food away because you ate it all up!

    Enjoy it!

    ResponElimina

Tant bon punt rebem la teva participació, la publicarem al blog. Moltes gràcies per comentar. El blog el fem entre tots!

Thanks for your comment! It will only be published after approval.